We are FINALLY starting to get well over here. I don’t know what was going on but March was like hey colds and flus come get the Roberts’ family. I wore this outfit the other day when I was just starting to feel better. You know the feeling when you’ve been sick for a few days, and all you want is a hot shower and clean clothes to feel like a functioning human being again. Having emerged from the cave that was my bedroom I desperately needed something happy and cute to put on.
Enter the pineapple shirt.
Quick bunny trail that I want to go on… Here’s 5 random facts about pineapples.
- It takes three years for a pineapple to fully mature.
- Pineapples regenerate! If you plant their leaves in a pot, it’ll grow a new plant.
- Pineapples contain bromelain, which is an enzyme with a ridiculous amount of health benefits.
- Pineapples are an international symbol of welcome.
- The Hawaiian word for pineapple is halakahiki.
Anyway, back to pineapple shirts! This top is a couple years old now, but I just absolutely love it! Pineapple shirts are one of my favorite things. I’m thinking of getting a new one for this summer. Eek! So excited! Here are some of my favorite pineapple shirt options that are currently available!