*I just had to put that third one in. Bella’s photobomb is just cracking me up!
Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope you all are going to have an amazing day celebrating love! We’re playing it low-key over here at the Roberts’ household. Chipotle and a movie while the baby sleeps. Pretty standard stuff. Not to mention one of our favorite ways to spend an evening together. In honor of V-Day I wanted to put together my favorite quotes and bible verses on love.
Favorite Quotes on Love
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Ghandi
- We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone who’s weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. – Dr. Seuss
- It is a risk to love. What if it doesn’t work out? Ah, but what if it does? – Peter McWilliams
- Fight for the fairytale. It does exist. – Joy F.
- She knew she loved him when ‘home’ went from being a place to being a person. – E. Leventhal
- I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever do we come to we will open it together. – A.R. Asher
- I feel there is nothing more artistic than loving people. – Vincent Van Gogh
Favorite Bible Verses on Love
- He will love you and bless you and increase your numbers. He will bless the fruit of your womb, the crops of your land—your grain, new wine and olive oil—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you. – Deuteronomy 7:13
- Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. – 1 John 3:18
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. – 1 Corinthians 13:13
- For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 8:38-39
- I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. – Jeremiah 31:3b
- Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselveswith compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. – Colossians 3:12-14
- We love because he first loved us. – 1 John 4:19
- Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these. – Mark 12:30-31
- Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. – Psalm 63:3
- Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. – 1 Chronicles 16:34
Love you babes! I hope you have a wonderful day today! What are you all up to?