- BP. Twist Hem Tee
- Ariat Brandy Dress
- Felicity & Coco Stripe Strapless Maxi Dress
- House of Harlow 1960 x REVOLVE Gia Jumpsuit
- J.Crew – Striped Cotton-jersey Top
- Everlane The Double-Lined Silk V-Neck Cami
- Old Navy Sleeveless Dobby-Windowpane Linen-Blend Top
- Rails Val Tie Front Shirt
- Seafolly Amnesia Tassel-Trim Caftan Coverup
- Skin Striped Jersey Lounge Shorts
- Vince Camuto Lace-Up Bell Sleeve Ponte Blouse
- THIERRY COLSON Riviera geometric-print cotton skirt
Eek! I am so excited for the blue and white trend that is going on for spring. This is hands down one of my favorite color combinations! Aside from the fact that it reminds me of the ocean (and consequently my dream to have a beach house one day), I think it is a color combo that looks awesome on everyone and is a nice neutral divergent from black or brown.
What do you think? Which color combo is your favorite?