Last week when Will and I went shopping I decided to do some dressing room sessions (American Eagle Outfitters and Express) for you all. You see, Will is pretty infamously a very long shopper, which is totally fine. I usually bring my Kindle and catch up on some peace and quiet if Bella is with her grandparents. If not then I get to wear her out by having her walk all over the store. Really it’s a win/win for me. Last week, Bella was with her grandparents during our mini shopping spree, so I decided to see what the latest and greatest of some of the stores were.
This week I’m going to feature 3 tops I found at Express. They are all really cute, and well made. You know when things are just flattering? That’s all three of these tops. They’ll really going well with a lot of different body types too. Unfortunately I didn’t find any bottoms that I liked. Express and I just don’t seem to mesh well with bottoms. However these tops are gorgeous! Bonus, they are all currently on sale, and under $50!
In other news, blog traffic has been booming lately. Thank you so much to everyone who has become a subscriber and follows me along on my adventures in life. It occurred to me, there are so many new readers out there that haven’t really been introduced to who I am.
So here’s a little bit about me:
- I write music professionally. Occasionally I talk about this on here, but not too often. I write music mainly for film and tv, however after having Bella I have stepped into the commercial world as well to be able to spend more time with my daughter.
- My husband, Will, and I have been married for almost three years and our sweet girl Bella just turned 1 a couple of weeks ago.
- We are currently in the process of moving to Atlanta, GA. I was born and raised in Los Angeles though. Excited for the new adventure, but LA will always have my heart.
- I love dogs… like looooovvvvveeeee dogs.
- Fall is my favorite season. Super excited to live in a place where there are actual seasons!
- The beach is my sanctuary. When I go there everything feels right in the world.
- I love being a mom. It is the hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done.
- One of my favorite things to do is encourage people.
- I am fiercely optimistic, and very joyful. Someone once thought I was a heroine addict because that was the only other person he had seen that was so happy. True story. I decided to take that as a compliment.
- Always have been a what you see is what you get type person. My emotions are worn on my face.
- I originally wanted to be doctor, clearly I ended up on a different path. I still have a fascination and passion for the human body though.
- Traveling is a passion of mine. It’s mine and my husband’s desire to expose our children to different cultures and parts of the world to get a more well-rounded view on the human experience.
- I am a Christian.
- Total science nerd… like I read physics books for fun kind of liking science.
- I love beautiful things. I don’t think you need beauty to survive, however I do believe you need it to thrive. That is my passion, helping people see the everyday beauty in their own lives and thrive.